You know what drives me crazy?
People quoting The Federalist Papers as an authority on the Constitution.
Like, you do realize Madison, Hamilton, and Jay spat that stuff out as fast as possible for the sole purpose of trying to get those afraid of a strong central government to ratify it, right? That it was a propaganda piece?
Why are they quoted so often by Federal Judges? They’re not official government documents.
- ninathestripedhyena likes this
- milksheikh likes this
- chiefoftherevolution likes this
- javert likes this
- cleverclervals reblogged this from westindianbitch
- westindianbitch reblogged this from hamiltonkitty and added:
- tawny-owl likes this
- dasfreefree likes this
- hamiltonkitty posted this